Saturday, October 8, 2011

Repurposed Birchboxes...

I wanted to share with you another Idea 
that I blogged about for BirchBox a few weeks ago.
I blogged about ways you could recycle your Birchboxes,
You can go look at the post I did {Here}.
 If you don't know what BirchBox
is you can click here or here to learn more.
Here are my lovely reused Birchboxes...


You can reuse your birchboxes for lovely gift boxes.
My friend Christine & I made these lovely boxes
with doilies, felt, and twine. 
& a gift in a handmade gift box is just an extra lovely
touch that makes the gift a little more special.



The doilies are from Michaels & so is the twine. 
We made the gift tag out of a manilla folder
& used doilies & a floral scrap book letter to decorate it. 
& Christine is the felt flower master,
so we spruced up the boxes with some lovely cream
flowers.


Ready for some more ideas for those


Birchboxes arre great for drawer organization...
Makeup, jewelry, craft supplies, or that junk drawer 
that you have been mean to organize forever.


& last, but certainly not the end of the possibilities
of recycling these boxes...
You can use them to organize recipes, pictures,
postcards, receipts, & so many other things.
Simply label the boxes to keep them organized & pretty.


I love recycling & repurposing things that I already have,
so this project was really fun for me.
I hope you are all having a great weekend,
my weekend has been wonderful & I'm looking forward
to the rest of the weekend as well...
Enjoy your weekend & I will talk to you later!
xx Liz Marie

28 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovely ideas! I have my birchbox downstairs, in hopes of one day finding something useful to do with it. I'm digging the present wrapping idea :b

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh yep ! i have my recipes in one box too! i use my other one for hair ties and stuff like that and the rest are sitting waiting for another idea- i love the gift boxes! you are always so shabby chic creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I hadn't heard of them yet. What a great idea - theirs AND yours! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great ideas & they look so beautiful too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a great idea. totally inspired me to do the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great ideas! I love the ones you and your friend made; they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I was thinking of this the other day, they are such nice boxes! Now I have to buy only gifts that fit in them!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following from Flip Flop Hop! Coupon Spice would love a follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think you wrote "lovely" enough times.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable packaging!! My two favorite things...doilies and fabric flowers:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are loving that adorable you wrapped gifts! The doilies add so much charm!

    ecraftbycraftwell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. so adorable! New fan from bolg hop! http://giveawayswithkati.blogspot.com
    Kati Junes

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute...and the fabric flowers make it all too sweet! andrea@townandprairie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great ideas! I love them! I would like to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so pretty! :) i love the use of lacy and doily! :)

    xx, zhing

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty! I love great pacakging!

    I stumbled this!

    ReplyDelete
  17. so pretty--thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Liz, These are so pretty and perfect for that special gift.
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous, I would love getting any gift in those boxes....awesome!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh ya...I hope you will link up with me here:
    http://www.thegingerbreadblog.com/2011/10/sweet-saturday-v9.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love these boxes. They are so lovely.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are gorgeous!!! I love everything about them!

    Angela
    wraysist3rs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those are the cutest gift boxes I've ever seen! Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Pretty little boxes! Way to make them look very beautiful! Thanks for linking up @ Show & Share. I appreciate your support each week!

    ReplyDelete