Monday, September 26, 2011

An Amazing Four Years...

I am back from an amazing four year
wedding anniversary trip...
we had a wonderful time in Myrtle Beach 
full of laughs & relaxation
it was absolutely perfect.
I can't believe that I have been married to 
my best friend for four years.
Together since we were sixteen... & still 
everyday I wonder how I got so lucky
to be with such a handsome man
who makes me laugh so hard &
who would do anything for me.
He treats me like a princess & calls 
me baby doll & I don't think the man has 
ever said "no" to me. He would give 
me the world, talks about our future babies
like they are already here, & did I mention
he's an amazing cook?!?
 I really don't
know how I got so lucky,
but I thank God everyday for such
an amazing husband &
the greatest best friend since
I was sixteen.


Dear hubby,
You are simply amazing.
Thank you for giving me the greatest
four years of my life.
I can't wait to spend the rest of my 
life with you.
Love you con todo...
your wifey


Here's a few pictures from our trip..
I'm very bad at bringing my camera
places... but I'm getting a little better
maybe. Not really.


Murrells Inlet, South Carolina


A beautiful walk on the Marsh Walk at Murrells Inlet. 



Love him.

We saw some very pretty scenery all 
weekend on our trip.


After our trip to the Ripley's Aquarium. 
{It was so windy & bright there wasn't one picture of 
me looking at the camera haha}


 Thank you for stopping by &
getting a sneak peek into our 
anniversary getaway weekend.
I will be back with another before & after post
tomorrow!
xx Liz Marie

15 comments:

  1. Aww super cute! Congrats on 4 years Liz! Glad you had a good trip together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 4 years. We have ours on Oct. 14th. Life is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great time! Congraluations on 4 years of married life, may there be many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pics! Congrats on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome blog about "An Amazing Four Years". Congrats on anniversary and also I like this trip. Keep sharing such amazing blogs regularly in future!!
    Vape Cartridge Packaging

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a great post I like it very much keep it up.
    Tia boxes Chicago
    Tea boxes near me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post I like it very much keep up the good work
    suitcase boxes USA
    sports boxes new york

    ReplyDelete
  8. With Custom Boxes World UK, you get a chance to select from a huge variety of box designs according to your preferences. soap packaging

    ReplyDelete
  9. Custom Boxes World UK provides an exotic collection of Custom Lip Liner Boxes at wholesale. So, you can get Custom Printed Lip Liner Packaging Boxes Wholesale without investing too much budget on product packaging. Custom Lip Liner Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  10. E-cigarette boxes request appropriate assurance of the item the cases they are stuffed in. These containers should have a spellbinding viewpoint that allures clients to get their thing regardless of whether they needn't bother with it. It tends to finishes by planning appealing shapes that are powerful similar toE-Cigarette Packaging Boxes with perplexing plans; window cut boxes with splendid tones, and striking typography that features the fundamental data about the item. Shapes, sizes, and illustrations aggregately make packaging appealing. Cardboard utilize to makes these cases.

    ReplyDelete
  11. In a highly ruthless world, the necessities to make items excellent and noteworthy. That is why we will let you know how you can plan or create Custom 30ml Bottle Packaging Boxes thoughts. There are many stages of bottle and box printing that you need to learn; then, at that point, you can be an expert box maker.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I appreciate the detail you went into [topic that was covered]. I am grateful for the amount of time and effort you put into this helping us.
    For more info click below DNA offers compelling advantages"""

    ReplyDelete
  13. I appreciate your work and the details you went in the topic, thank you for sharing.
    You can also check: Full Moon Honey Money

    ReplyDelete
  14. Surprise! Four Mercury Retrogrades In 2022!

    ReplyDelete