Monday, September 26, 2011

An Amazing Four Years...

I am back from an amazing four year
wedding anniversary trip...
we had a wonderful time in Myrtle Beach 
full of laughs & relaxation
it was absolutely perfect.
I can't believe that I have been married to 
my best friend for four years.
Together since we were sixteen... & still 
everyday I wonder how I got so lucky
to be with such a handsome man
who makes me laugh so hard &
who would do anything for me.
He treats me like a princess & calls 
me baby doll & I don't think the man has 
ever said "no" to me. He would give 
me the world, talks about our future babies
like they are already here, & did I mention
he's an amazing cook?!?
 I really don't
know how I got so lucky,
but I thank God everyday for such
an amazing husband &
the greatest best friend since
I was sixteen.


Dear hubby,
You are simply amazing.
Thank you for giving me the greatest
four years of my life.
I can't wait to spend the rest of my 
life with you.
Love you con todo...
your wifey


Here's a few pictures from our trip..
I'm very bad at bringing my camera
places... but I'm getting a little better
maybe. Not really.


Murrells Inlet, South Carolina


A beautiful walk on the Marsh Walk at Murrells Inlet. 



Love him.

We saw some very pretty scenery all 
weekend on our trip.


After our trip to the Ripley's Aquarium. 
{It was so windy & bright there wasn't one picture of 
me looking at the camera haha}


 Thank you for stopping by &
getting a sneak peek into our 
anniversary getaway weekend.
I will be back with another before & after post
tomorrow!
xx Liz Marie

4 comments:

  1. Aww super cute! Congrats on 4 years Liz! Glad you had a good trip together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 4 years. We have ours on Oct. 14th. Life is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great time! Congraluations on 4 years of married life, may there be many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pics! Congrats on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete