Saturday, June 11, 2011

Stripe Mania...

... I was catching up on all my favorite blogs earlier today which includes the lovely blog, Decor8. Love it! On the blog was a post about Stripe Mania, a blogger round up. Basically what it is, is an event where bloggers take a picture of them wearing stripes & post the picture on their blog, like a blogger party for all the lovely bloggers out there. Such a fun idea!! Luckily I read this post before I got ready for the day, so of course I chose to wear stripes today & my hubby took a picture of me.. such a good guy. Anyways so here is me in all my stripey glory today...


I chose to wear this striped long T-shirt with puffy shoulders.. My necklace, which is flying everywhere in this picture was made for me by Sunshine blossoms. I paired it with some high waist shorts from Express. My watch is fossil & that's about it folks.. I love me some stripes!!
Picture via iPhone 4

I'm sorry if this post was pointless to some.. but I thought it would be fun to participate. If you are a blogger and want to participate, you have until tomorrow to post the picture... click here for all the info. I will be back to my DIY posts tomorrow... I have a pretty sweet table re-do that I have been working on this weekend that will be gracing my blog tomorrow... I hope you all are having an amazing weekend so far..  XX Liz

9 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 12, 2011

    I think it's fun to switch things up a bit, especially on the weekend. I don't get as much traffic on the weekends, anyway, so I figure if I'm going to do something different it needs to be on Saturday and Sunday. That's when people like to relax, cool off, and read fun things. So I think it's actually totally appropriate. Love the shirt, by the way! Stripes are great. Especially black and white. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey i wore stripes today toooo....no pictures though....not a pointless post, you need the exposure from big sites like decor8...so I think it's a brilliant idea on your part !
    have a great weekend...xo
    Lucy
    ps
    so pretty...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Im your new follower! I looooved your blog! Keep up thee good work, gal! :)

    Alia
    http://aliascreativelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look good in stripes. :-)

    Stopping in from the LBS tea party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are rockin those stripes!!! You look beautiful as always! I love me some stripes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love stripes! such a fun idea for a blog party. xoxo! Britt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! These stripes are truly awesome and also you look so beautiful as always!!
    Thanks for sharing this blog!!
    Buy pva accounts

    ReplyDelete