Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Blog Makeover...

... So as many of you noticed, Liz Marie Blog has had a little face lift. Thanks to Nina Randone Graphic Design for making the new Liz Marie Blog logo!! She really did an amazing job at creating the perfect logo for Liz Marie Blog...



I absolutely love how she listened to what I wanted & truly cared about my happiness when it came to the logo she was creating for me. She took time listening to what I wanted & took the time to get to know me so that the logo reflected my personality. & for those of you who know me personally or can tell from just reading my blog, I am the MOST indecisive person on the planet.. she was so patient with my ever changing mind & all my scattered ideas. Here is Nina giving a little biography about herself and her wonderfully creative graphic design business.....

Photo Credit: RachLea Photography


"I am Nina Randone, an award-winning print designer serving Eastern North Carolina and the rest of the world. My client experiences range from national real estate developers and international social networking organizations to smaller local businesses in the jewelry, design and photography industries.

With a design degree from Savannah College of Art and Design and eight years of experience in publishing, advertising and media productions, I provide services to meet many creative challenges. Utilizing my graphic design and production expertise, I will work with you to develop high-impact design solutions that deliver results and fascinate your clients. From concept development to production and delivery, I will offer my creativity, commitment and dedication for a successful, fun and efficient design process.

My client's success is my success!"- Nina Randone








Nina offers many services including, but not limited to: Logos, corporate identity, stationery packages, brochures, advertising, signage, trade show graphics, slide presentations, direct-mail, invitations, flyers, media packaging, photo retouch and restoration, publications, newsletters and more. If you are looking for a logo for your blog, or business Nina is amazing to work with & I would highly recommend her work! To contact Nina, you can go straight to her website: NinaRandoneGraphicDesign.com. You can also find her on Facebook. She would be happy to work with you!


13 comments:

  1. i like the new banner! Its super cute! But i kinda miss your old one :/ I loved that one, it was still very fun! Cuz of the colors, and i liked that you included your picture in it!
    But anyways, great new header! And i LOVE the signature! The bird is adorable! Its very you! :)
    xoxo Inna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the blog!

    New follower from the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She did a great job, it suits your style well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi - new follower from Where are you Wednesday blog hop. I LOVE your blog design. It is very pretty and easy to look at. I'm looking forward to reading your blog - there are a lot of really cute DIY projects I see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new blog design! I think that it is very much your style and that is important!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks lovely...very classic and pretty.

    blessings,

    alison
    stuff and nonsense

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi , excited to find your blog through blog hopping. Your blog is outstanding!!!! The new design is gorgeous and I loved your posting.

    Come on over for a visit.
    Yoli :)
    Apron Senorita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous blog...love your style! So nice to find you on the blog hop:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower from the Just Married.... blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog is beautiful! I can't wait to read more. I love your wall colors especially that lavendar shade. New follower from the Blog it forward blog hop, checking out your advertisers ;-) pls check out my blog at sometimesuwin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. A successful sale always starts with the transfer of enthusiasm. Direct mail is also helpful in increase sales. Direct mail are able to gather a elevated number of leads, compared to other marketing techniques. They add a personal touch to your marketing campaign

    ReplyDelete